Senate Bill 1132, by Senators Mitchell and Leno, is up for reconsideration today in the California Senate.
The bill needs 3 more votes to pass.
Want to make a difference?
Please make phone calls to senators who abstained, or were not present, for a previous vote.
They are pivotal in passing this important legislation and placing a moratorium on fracking in California.
Call, and have Californians you know call, these senators and ask them for their “aye” vote on SB1132.
- Senator Lou Correa: 916-651-4034
- Senator Ben Hueso: 916-651-4040
- Senator Ed Hernandez: 916-651-4024
- Senator Ricardo Lara: 916-651-4033
- Senator Richard Roth: 916-651-4031