In this Issue:
- Transitioning to a Truly Clean Renewable Energy Future
- Mining Reform – Toxic polluters, not taxpayers, should pay for mine cleanup
- Fracking in the United Kingdom – More questions than answers
- Breaking Free from Plastics
- Stand Up for Our Earth – Join Earthworks’ Legacy Circle
- Methane Crisis Update – Keeping a watchful eye on oil and gas
- Dancing for Dollars – A creative fundraiser yields big results
Want to get this publication delivered to your door twice a year? Join our Sustainability Circle and receive every new edition of the Earthworks Journal!
Your Support Makes Our Work Possible
Earthworks helps families on the front lines of mining, drilling, and fracking. We use sound science to expose health, environmental, economic, social, and cultural impacts of mining and energy extraction. To support our efforts, please consider a tax-deductible donation today that will go toward our work reforming government policies, improving corporate practices, influencing investment decisions, and encouraging responsible materials sourcing and consumption.