Families on the front lines of mining, drilling, and fracking need your help. Support them now!

English    |    Español

If you have noticed or documented a problem at an oil and gas facility in your community and would like assistance from Earthworks in submitting a complaint, please fill out the below form with as much detail as possible. One of our Field Investigators will contact you to help you file an official complaint with a state or federal agency.